To receive regular newsletters on matters relating to High Blood
Pressure, please complete the following details:

:
:

Service provided by GetResponse Autoresponders

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coping

High Blood Pressure is known as "The Silent Killer", because, in many cases, people are totally unaware that they are suffering from it until it is too late. Often, there are no symptoms to show and the first that they know is when they have a stroke or a heart attack (sadly, sometimes leading to death).
I guess it is a shock for any of us to be diagnosed with Hypertension but I also reckon that, in many ways, we are the lucky ones! Don't do what I did the first time I found out that I had very High Blood Pressure. Because the medication I was first put on didn't agree with me and caused side effects, I buried my head in the sand, stopped taking any medication and hoped it would go away! Of course, it didn't!
This blog and the book I am in the process of writing are designed to help people cope with the news and get on with living.
I would appreciate comments and feedback on the kind of questions that you have about this condition to help me to help you better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home